I think I need to learn how to not feel, how to have feelings about anything or anyone. Both so I can stop feeling desperately sad and lonely all the time, and so I never ever develop even the smallest crush on anyone ever again.
A few of these have been making the rounds on tumblr, but I haven’t seen one that says this yet:
- You don’t have to come out
- You don’t have to feel pressured to come out
- Being in the closet is not shameful
- It’s about protecting yourself
- If coming out will make you exposed to…
accidentally developed a crush on another ace but now he hasn’t even spoken to me in days, oops
1. See it as something that isn’t permanent. Even though it hurts now, it won’t always be this way. One day you’ll find others who will treat you properly – so be gentle on yourself and recognise that it will pass.
2. Learn to enjoy your own company. See it as a…
my roommate is 2 days younger than me so i’ve gotten into the habit of saying “when i was your age..” and then describing what i did 2 days ago
A couple of members of the British asexual community are starting a campaign to get asexuality legally recognised. Currently the Equality Act 2010 defines sexuality as:
"a person’s sexual orientation towards—
a. persons of the same sex,
b. persons of the opposite sex, or
c. persons of either…
This is starting to get notes, but please follow through and get involved in the campaign on either Facebook, AVEN or Acebook! =)
Do u ever wanna punch urself in the face for procrastinating and ruining ur life
yeah but I never get around to it
Now I’m unsure of my romantic orientation too. Another thing to be confused and worried about, great.